SALE: $300 Discount on Pre-Orders
Release Date: 4/15/2018
Financing: Pay as low as $120/month for 24 months
Generate hypochlorous acid on-site and on-demand. Make the system additive yourself by just mixing 1 cup of table salt per 3 cups of water. Each 1 cup of table salt will generate up to 100 gallons of hypochlorous acid solution for use in sanitation and disinfection.
The EcoloxTech 60G system is a compact, low-maintenance, single stream system that generates hypochlorous acid (HOCl) in solution through the electrolysis of salt and water. The system uses patented electrolysis cells that are unique in that they generate a stable HOCl molecule that is electrically neutral and with high oxidation potential (>800 mV), contributing to its effectiveness against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Model: EcoloxTech 60G System
- Electrolysis Type: Single Cell, Single Stream, Non-membrane Electrolysis
- Power Supply: 110V/220V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 6.5 x 16.5 inches
- Build Material: Synthetic Polymer
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Solution: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
- Concentration Range: 40 to 60 ppm
- pH: Neutral
- Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP): ~ 800 mV
- Rate @60 ppm: 4 L/minute (1 gal./minute)
- Rate @50 ppm: 5 L/minute (1.25 gal./minute)
- Rate @40 ppm: 6 L/minute (1.5 gal./minute)
- EcoloxTech 60G System
- Additive Tank for Saltwater
- Installation Kit
- Installation and Operation Manuals
- Test Strips - Hydrion Micro CM-240 Chlorine Test Paper
- Regulatory Documentation from FDA & USDA Organic for food sanitation
- Regulatory Documentation from EPA for food contact surface sanitation
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hypochlorous acid (HOCl)?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a powerful oxidant that kills microbial pathogens on contact. HOCl is eco-friendly, it is non-irritant and non-toxic, making it ideal for sanitation and disinfection. HOCl is also a natural molecule found in our blood. It is produced by our white blood cells for fighting against invading pathogens.
What can hypochlorous acid (HOCl) be used for?
Hypochlorous acid can be use for general surface sanitation, food contact surface sanitation, direct food sanitation of fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish and seafood, and it can be used for water disinfection.
Is the use of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) for food sanitation cleared by the FDA and USDA Organic?
Yes, hypochlorous acid may be used for sanitation of fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish and seafood. A post-rinse
What chemicals can I replace with hypochlorous acid (HOCl)?
HOCl can replace nearly all chemicals used for sanitation and disinfection. This includes quaternary ammonium compounds, or quats, chlorine based chemicals such as bleach and chlorine dioxide, peroxide based chemicals such as peracetic acid, ozone and veggie washes.
What microbial pathogens is hypochlorous acid (HOCl) effective against?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) has demonstrated effectiveness against most bacteria, viruses and fungi including the most studied organisms below:
Bacillus, Camplobacter, Clostridium, E. coli, Listeria, Norovirus (Norwalk Virus), Salmonella, Shigella, Staphylococcus including MRSA, Streptococcus, Vibrio
Where can I find research on hypochlorous acid (HOCl)?
We have a searchable database of over 300 published research articles on our website. Search any microbial pathogen. Search any industry or application such as medical, agriculture, food processing, food contact, fish, seafood, meat, poultry, produce etc.